Terri Levinsohn, RDN, LD
Terri Levinsohn is a Licensed Dietitian in the state of Georgia specializing in eating disorders and a vast variety of other health related issues. Besides being the lead nutritionist at Psychotherapy Services of Atlanta (PSA) she is also the Founding Director of Terri Levinsohn Cares Nutrition Consulting (T.L.C.). While providing supportive focused nutritional counselling to clients, Terri is able to customize individual treatment plans with the ultimate goal of stabilizing eating patterns. Terri’s practice is based on the principals of “intuitive eating” whereby the ultimate goal is to normalize eating behaviours so one can develop a healthy relationship with food.
Terri earned her Bachelors of Science degree from The University of Georgia. After completing her dietetic internship at Georgia State University, Terri was instrumental in founding and developing the eating disorder program at North York General Hospital in Ontario, Canada. After a decade of practicing in Canada, Terri moved back to the United States to continue her work in the nutritional field. Terri’s overall job satisfaction comes from her unique ability to connect and communicate with her clients on a professional yet personal level.
Terri Levinsohn provides nutritional counselling to teenagers, and adults. She specializes in treating the following:
- Eating Disorders, including: Binge Eating Disorder (BED), Bulimia Nervosa (BN), Anorexia Nervosa (AN) and all other types of Disordered Eating Patterns.
- Body Image Issues, Weight Preoccupation
- Addiction- Eating disturbance due to drug and alcohol use
- Sports Nutrition for Athletes
- Mood Disorders- Eating disturbance due to anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses
Licenses and Membership
- Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Georgia Board of Examiners of Licensed Dietitians
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals- Atlanta Chapter (iaedp)
- Academy of Eating Disorders (AED)